| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zagreb in October is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with some rain. Only 69.5mm (2.7in) of H2O precipitates during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Zagreb are a little dull with on average a mere 4:05 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zagreb October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Zagreb, Croatia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Zagreb:
- Graz, Austria - 136.9 kms (85 miles) NNW
- Klagenfurt, Austria - 157.8 kms (98 miles) NW
- Tarvisio, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) WNW
- Udine, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Ljubljana, Slovenia - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Rivolto, Italy - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) W
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) W
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) W
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 231.5 kms (143.9 miles) S