| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zagreb in July is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with some rain. Just 87.4mm (3.4in) of fluid is deposited across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Zagreb are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:42 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:50 long and the longest day is 15:40 long with an average length of 15:19.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zagreb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Zagreb, Croatia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Zagreb:
- Graz, Austria - 136.9 kms (85 miles) NNW
- Klagenfurt, Austria - 157.8 kms (98 miles) NW
- Tarvisio, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) WNW
- Udine, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Ljubljana, Slovenia - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Rivolto, Italy - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) W
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) W
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) W
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 231.5 kms (143.9 miles) S