| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zagreb in January is very cool at 0.2 °C (32.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with infrequent sleet or snow. Only 52.9mm (2.1in) of liquid is transfered across on average 3 days.
- In January the skies in Zagreb are really dreary with an average of just 1:36 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:44 long and the longest day is 9:36 long with an average length of 9:06.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zagreb January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Zagreb, Croatia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Zagreb:
- Graz, Austria - 136.9 kms (85 miles) NNW
- Klagenfurt, Austria - 157.8 kms (98 miles) NW
- Tarvisio, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) WNW
- Udine, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Ljubljana, Slovenia - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Rivolto, Italy - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) W
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) W
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) W
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 231.5 kms (143.9 miles) S